CTET Notification 2022 PDF Application Form,ctet notification 2022 pdf,ctet news today,ctet notification 2022 in hindi,ctet nic in result 2022 download,ctet notification 2022 syllabus,ctet exam date 2022 syllabus,ctet notification 2022 in telugu,
CTET Notification 2022 PDF Application Form, Apply Online, Exam Date OUT: CBSE has published official CTET 2022 Notification for the examination scheduled in December, 2022. The Interested applicants shall fill the CTET 2022 Application form. The online application forms will start soon at ctet.nic.in. Moreover, candidate’s must note that there are two types of CTET 2022 Exams known as Paper 1 for primary class and Paper 2 for Secondary Class. Candidates have to choose for the examination as per their previous qualification. In the post below, we have briefly discussed the complete process to fill Ctet.nic.in 2022 Registration Form and Exam date.
CTET Notification 2022 PDF -Highlight
|Name OF Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Post Name||CTET Notification 2022 PDF|
||Central Teacher Eligibility Test, CTET|
||Primary Teacher – Class 1 to 5
Upper Primary Teacher – Class 6 to 8
|CTET 2022 Eligibility
||Graduation Degree with B.Ed/D.lE.Ed/BTC/D.Ed|
|CTET 2022 Exam Fee (Only Paper 1 or Paper 2)||For Gen/OBC Rs.1000/-
For SC/ST Rs.500/-
|CTET 2022 Exam Fee (Both Paper 1 & 2)||For Gen/OBC Rs.1200/-
For SC/ST Rs.600/-
|Type of Paper||Paper 1 and Paper 2|
|Exam Date||December 2022|
|CTET Exam Mode||CBT|
CTET Notification 2022 PDF
|CTET 2022 Notification Release Date||July 2022|
|Apply Start Date :||Available Soon|
|Last Date Apply :||Available Soon|
|Exam Date :||December 2022|
CTET Upper Primary Teacher Paper 2 Eligibility 2022
Candidates can check CTET Eligibility Apply Online for upper primary teacher for class 6 to 8, Those candidates who wish to become a government upper primary teacher in the CBSE schools through CTET Exam 2022, Read the eligibility carefully before apply CTET 2022 July Online Form.
- Code 01 – Bachelor Degree and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
- Code 02 – Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR
- Code 03 – Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE Norms OR
- Code 04 – Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Code 05 – Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR
- Code 06 – Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. / (B.Ed Special Education)
- Code 07 – Any candidate having qualified B.Ed. Programme recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in TET/CTET.
How To Apply Online for CTET 2022 Application Form
- Firstly aspirants visit the official website ctet.nic.in.
- Then click on the link for CTET December appearing on the home page.
- Now a new page will open in front of you and now fill all the required information and upload the documents.
- Then deposit the prescribed CTET 2022 application fee and click on the submit button.
- Now aspirants can download the CTET 2022 application form and take print out also.
|Apply Online Soon||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|