How to Make Kisan Credit Card 2023 – If you are also a farmer. And if you want to get financial assistance from the bank, then for this you will have to make a Kisan Credit Card. All the information of which we are going to give you in this article. In this, you are given the facility of loan at a low interest rate. that will help you farm
Nowadays, Kisan Credit Card (KCC) is necessary for the farmers working in the agriculture sector to get financial assistance. This card is a medium for farmers to get loans from banks and get financial support for their agricultural activities. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme and want to know how to get Kisan Credit Card. So in this blog post we will tell you in detail.
What is the Purpose of Kisan Credit Card?
The Kisan Credit Card (KCC) scheme was launched by the Government of India, Reserve Bank of India and NABARD in 1998 with the objective of providing loans to farmers at low interest rates. The duration of Kisan Credit Card is 5 years but after 5 years farmers can renew it again.
How to apply online for Kisan Credit Scheme
To apply for Kisan Credit Card online, first of all you have to visit the official website of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- To apply for Kisan Credit Card online, first of all you have to visit the official website of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- If you do not have CSC ID and password, then you can apply online with money by going to the nearest Pragya Kendra.
- After login with CSC ID, click on the option of Apply New KCC and a new page will open in front of you.
- After this enter the Aadhaar number of the farmer and click on the option of the committee.
- Here the details of the PM farmer’s money received by the farmer will be automatically filled, after that you have to tick the Issue of Fresh KCC in the type of loan.
- And fill the loan amount in the loan amount and fill the baneficiary mobile number.
- Details of Existing Loans Select NO in this option.
- After this you have to fill the information of your land such as name of mouza, khasra number, area of land in hectare.
- Title If the land is yours, then select Owned and in Name Of Crop To Be Grown, select what you have currently cultivated.
- Select No in KCC To Fisheries An Animal.
- In Security Proposed, fill Own Land in both the options.
- After this tick the Declaration and click on the option of Submit.
- After this CSC Wallet payment has to be made, after making the payment a slip will be generated.
- And the applicant’s Kisan Credit Card will be applied.
- In this way farmers can apply for credit card.
Application for Kisan Credit Scheme (Offline)
For offline Kisan Credit application, download the KCC form by visiting the official website of PM Kisan and here we will tell you the complete process of applying.
- First of all open the official website of PM Kisan in mobile.
- After this, the home page of PM Kisan will open in front of you.
- And the option of download KCC form will appear, click on it and download the form.
- As soon as you download, the KCC Application Form PDF will open in front of you.
- After downloading this form, take a print out of the form.
- After this, fill the information asked in the form correctly.
- Also attach all the documents along with it.
- Submit your application by going to the bank where you have an account.
- After the form is submitted, your form will be verified by the bank.
- After verification, your Kisan Credit Card will be applied for.
- And after 10 to 15 days you will get Kisan Credit and can take advantage of it.
Which bank Makes Kisan Credit Card?
Kisan Credit Card facility is provided by almost all the banks. Farmers can get information about this facility by visiting their nearest bank. Kisan Credit Card is offered by the following banks.
- state Bank of India
- Bank of India
- HDFC bank
- Punjab National Bank
- axis Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Bank of Baroda etc.
- Facility Type: Revolving Cash Credit Account. The balance, if any, in the account will earn interest at the savings bank rate.
- Quantum of loan: Need based finance considering the cropping pattern, acreage and scale of finance (SOF) decided by DLTC (District Level Technical Committee).
- Repayment: Repayment period as per crop duration (short/long) and marketing period of the crop.
- Primary: Hypothecation of crops grown/assets to be created out of bank finance.
- Collateral: Equitable mortgage/registered mortgage of land/immovable property applicable to 100% of the value of the loan. However, the collateral is waived for KCC limit up to Rs. 1.60 lakh in case of tie-up arrangement and Rs. 3.00 lacs.
- Interest Subvention: 3% p.a. As early repayment incentive (PRI), interest subvention up to Rs. 3.00 lacs.
- Tenure: 5 years, annual increase in limit by 10% every year, subject to annual review.
- RuPay Debit Card for all eligible KCC borrowers.
- Insurance: a. Eligible crops can be covered under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) on premium payment.
- B. The borrower should opt for personal accident insurance, health insurance (wherever applicable).
- Application Form.
- Two passport size photographs.
- ID Proof like Driving License / Aadhaar Card / Voter ID Card / Passport, etc. Any one document has to be submitted.
- Address proof like Driving License, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- Proof of land ownership duly attested by revenue authorities.
- Cropping Pattern (Crops Grown) with Acreage.
- Rupee. 1.60 Lakh/ Rs. Security document for loan limit above Rs.3.00 lakh, as applicable.
- Any other document as per approval.
Rate of interest:
- up to Rs. 3.00 Lakh – 7% p.a. subject to interest subvention being provided by the Government of India. For interest subvention, it is mandatory to submit Aadhaar details to the bank (wherever applicable).
- Rupee. Above 3.00 Lakhs – As applicable from time to time
- Processing Fee: Rs. KCC limit up to Rs.3.00 lakh: Nil
- Rupee. Limit above Rs.3.00 lakh: 0.35% of the loan limit + GS
Eligibility for Kisan Credit Scheme
- The age of the applicant should be from 18 to 75 years.
- It is mandatory for those above 60 years of age to have a co-applicant.
- All those farmers who have land for agriculture.
- Farmers should come under branch operation.
- animal husbandry farmer
- Small and marginal farmers of the country will also be eligible for this scheme.
- Fish farming people also come under this scheme.
- All those farmers who are doing farming on rented land will also be considered eligible for this scheme.
- Tenant and tenant farmers can also get the benefit of this scheme.
Kisan Credit Card is an important financial facility that provides support to farmers for their agricultural activities. In this blog post, we have given you complete information about how to get Kisan Credit Card. You will need to get in touch with your local bank and follow the application process. With this you can easily get Kisan Credit Card and make your agriculture activities better.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Check Status Ration Card Bihar ऐसे चेक करें बिहार राशन कार्ड स्टेटस
- मुख्यमंत्री कन्या उत्थान योजना का लिस्ट हुआ जारी
- Bihar Rojgar Mela 2022 Registration : बिहार रोजगार मेला स्थान, तिथि
- How to Change Aadhar Card Photo | आधार कार्ड का फोटो कैसे बदले ?
- प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना लिस्ट 2022- यहाँ से देखे लिस्ट में अपना नाम
- जन्म प्रमाण पत्र कैसे बनवाएं ऑनलाइन सिर्फ 2 मिनट में एसे करें आवेदन
- डिजिटल राशन कार्ड डाउनलोड कैसे करें, How to Download Digital Ration Card
- किसी भी बोर्ड / किसी भी कक्षा की मार्कशीट डाउनलोड करें मिनटो मे
- Pm Kisan New Rejected List 2023 पीएम किसान 1.86 करोड़ किसानो का लाभ मिलना बंद लिस्ट हुआ जारी जल्दी देखे
Follow On Social Media
|Join WhatasApps Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join on Twitter||Click Here|
|Join on Facebook||Click Here|
FAQ’s How to Make Kisan Credit Card 2023
How old is KCC?
The validity of Kisan Credit Card is 5 years. Through the KCC form available on the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you can increase the limit of your card and restart the closed card.
How much KCC loan is available for 1 acre
You can take KCC loan up to ₹ 300000 in 1 acre, for this you must have Kisan Credit Card i.e. KCC. Loans ranging from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 300000 are given to farmers by the government through Kisan Credit Card.
In how many days Kisan Credit Card is available
Kisan Credit Card Scheme (Kisan Credit Card Scheme) This scheme is run by the government, in which, on applying for Kisan Credit Card, the cooperative banks get approved in at least 15 days and you get the credit card.
How to use Kisan Credit Card
Kisan Credit Card allows you to avail agriculture loan and avail financial assistance. It is used for the purchase of farm equipment, seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, etc.
What is the validity period of Kisan Credit Card?
The validity of the Kisan Credit Card is usually five years, but it is necessary to renew it at the bank at the specified time.