Phone Pay Money Transfer Kaise Kare – Today, whether it is a clothes shop, a vegetable shop, a hotel or a small samosa shop, we see QR code scanners everywhere. We take out our mobile from our pocket, scan that QR code and make the payment immediately. With this, we do not need to carry money in our pockets. Today people are using UPI for small transactions i.e. sending money. Actually, today there are many applications which provide the facility of UPI based transaction. One of these apps is – PhonePe.
Today sending money through PhonePe has become very easy. You can send money to someone through their mobile number. Along with this, money can also be sent through UPI. But even today there are many people who do not know about sending money through PhonePe. So here we are telling you step by step in a very simple way how to send money through PhonePe? So let’s start.
Phone Pay Money Transfer Kaise Kare -Overview
|Name of App||Phone Pay|
|Name Of Article||Phone Pay Money Transfer Kaise Kare|
How to Create an Account on PhonePe?
To send money through PhonePe, you first have to create your account on PhonePe. If you already have a PhonePe account, then there is no need to create it again. Let us know how to create a PhonePe account –
- First of all Download PhonePe App in your mobile. If you have an Android mobile then install it from Google Play Store. If you use iPhone then download it from the App Store.
- Now open PhonePe and then enter your mobile number (which is linked with the bank).
- Now you will receive an OTP and the OTP code will be automatically verified.
- Now enter your name and PhonePe PIN and submit.
- In this way your PhonePe account will be created very easily.
How to link (Add) Bank Account on PhonePe?
To send money through PhonePe, it is very important to link (add) your account. Because whenever you send money or receive money from someone, money will be deducted and deposited from the same account. So let us know how to link your account –
- To Link your Account on PhonePe, Select the Add Bank Account option on the home screen.
- Then search by typing the name of the bank account you want to link to PhonePe. Then select your bank in the list.
- Now allow whatever permission PhonePe asks you for.
- Then the message Verify device to enable UPI will appear on the screen. Here select SEND SMS option. (If you have two SIM cards in your mobile then choose the SIM which is linked with your bank)
- After this, a UPI enable message will come and will be automatically verified.
- Now you have to select the virtual payment address on the screen. Here, leave it with what PhonePe is suggesting or you can create it yourself as per your wish.
- Then select Continue and choose the name of your bank.
- Now you have to set your 4 to 6 digit UPI PIN. Note – Always remember your UPI PIN.
- If you have previously created a UPI PIN, then select the I HAVE UPI PIN option. Then enter your PIN and verify it.
In this way the bank account will be linked to your PhonePe account. Now you can send money through PhonePe very easily through different mediums.
How to Send Money through PhonePe Through Mobile Number?
Step-1 Select To Mobile Number
To send money through PhonePe, first open the PhonePe app in your mobile. After this you will see many options on the screen. To send money, select the To Mobile Number option here. Apart from this, you can also send money through bank or UPI ID.
Step-2 Select mobile number
Now you have to select the mobile number to which you want to send money. For this, you can search by typing mobile number or name in the search box.
Step-3 Select the mobile number
As soon as you search, a list of all the mobile numbers saved in your contact list will appear on the screen. From this, select the mobile number of the person to whom you want to send money.
Step-4 Enter the amount
Now enter the amount of money you want to send here. Like – 1000, 2000 or 5000. Then select the Pay button. As mentioned in the screenshot.
Step-5 Enter your UPI PIN
Now you will be asked for UPI PIN to send money. Enter your 6 digit UPI PIN here and confirm. You will have to create a UPI PIN when you have linked your ATM/Debit card to PhonePe. The same PIN has to be entered here.
Step-6 Send money through PhonePe
As soon as your UPI PIN is verified, money will be deposited in that person’s account. To check the details of sending money, select the View Details option.
Step-7 Check the details of sending money
Now the details related to sending money will open on the screen. Here the details of the person to whom the money has been sent and in whose name the account is maintained will be visible. Along with this, other details can be checked here. If you want, you can also send the receipt for sending money to the other person.
How to send money from PhonePe through QR code?
Be it buying clothes, groceries, vegetables or eating food in a hotel, today you will find QR code scanners everywhere. You can send money by scanning that QR code with your PhonePe app. Let us tell you the entire process in a simple way.
- First of all, open the PhonePe app in your mobile and select the QR code scanner at the top.
- Now scan the QR code kept in the shop by placing it in front of your PhonePe app.
- Now the PhonePe account details of that shopkeeper will automatically appear in your PhonePe app.
- Here you have to enter the amount of money you want to send.
- Then press the Next button and enter your UPI PIN.
- As soon as the UPI PIN is verified, the money will be deposited in the other person’s account.
- In this way you can send money through PhonePe very easily through QR code.
To send money through PhonePe, first download the PhonePe app in your mobile. Then create an account with your mobile number and link any of your bank accounts or ATM/debit cards. Now select to mobile number, bank/UPI ID option in the homepage. Now enter the amount of money to be sent and submit it. Then you can send money by verifying the UPI PIN.
- Top 10 Online Paisa Kamane Ka Tarika
- मोबाइल से ऑनलाइन बैंक खाता कैसे खोलें 2023
- Bihar New Bijli Connection 2023 Online Apply
- किसी भी Number का Call Details, History कैसे निकाले – 2023
- Aadhaar Card Download 2023- आधार कार्ड डाउनलोड कैसे करें।
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan ₹50000 तक सिर्फ 5 मिनट मे
- Punjab National Bank Balance Check | PNB mpassbook App Download
- Free Video Call App with Girl, Edutech Video Call App Download0
FAQ’s Phone Pay se Lone Kaise Milega
How to transfer money from PhonePe?
To transfer money through PhonePe, first download the PhonePe app in your mobile and create an account. After this, link your bank account with PhonePe. Now you can transfer money very easily through different mediums like mobile number, QR code scanner, UPI ID.
How much is charged for transferring money through PhonePe?
For transferring money through PhonePe, a service charge of 0.85% of the payment amount and 18% of the service charge as GST charge is charged for each wallet payment. For example, if you received ₹200 and ₹1,000 through wallet payment on Monday, you will receive ₹197.994 and ₹989.97 as part of the total settlement amount by 8 am on Tuesday. source
How much money can you send in a day through PhonePe?
You can send Rs 1,00,000 in a day through PhonePe. This one lakh can be sent once a day or 20 times a day. The limit for sending this money also depends on different banks. However, PhonePe is for small transactions. To send a large amount, you will have to go to your bank or use the bank’s NEFT or RTGS service.
Here we have given complete information about how to send money through PhonePe in a very simple step by step manner. If you face any problem in sending money or have any question related to it, then you can ask in the comment box below. We will reply to you very soon. To get simple and secure banking information first, search in Google search box – biharigyan.com Thank you!
phone pay qr, phone pay limit, phone pay bar code, phone pay balance screenshot