What is Atal Pension Yojana? Atal Pension Yojana is proving to be a boon for the laborers and workers working in the unorganized sector. Now in 2023-24, the government has made it easier for people to fill the form in Atal Pension Yojana, so they can apply by visiting enps.nsdl.com. You can get information like APY Contribution chart, Calculator and E PRAN from here. By adopting Atal Pension Yojana, there is no shortage of money to meet your primary needs after retirement. Investment in Atal Pension Yojana is a kind of universal and social security scheme. For complete information about Atal Pension Yojana, you must read each and every point of the article. The Central Government started the Atal Pension Yojana on 9 May 2015. Earlier there was no such scheme for the people working in the unorganized sector. Today crores of people of the country are taking advantage of this scheme by investing in Atal Pension Yojana (APY).
About Atal Pension Yojana
- This scheme was started on 9 May 2015.
- This scheme was started by Prime Minister Narendra Damodar Das Modi.
- Under this scheme, after completing 60 years of age, a pension of 1000 to 5000 per month is eligible.
- This scheme is completely transparent. After the age of 60 years, the pension amount is directly transferred to the bank account of the pension holder.
- The objective of this scheme is to provide financial security to the citizens of India in old age.
- Number of members In the initial days of this scheme, the number of its beneficiaries was 1.41 crore in the session 2020-21, which increased to 5.20 crore on 31 March 2023. According to Jagran News
- The amount contributed to the Atal Pension Yojana is eligible for income tax exemption under section 80CCD.
Eligibility for Atal Pension Yojana
- To take advantage of this scheme, a person must first be an Indian citizen.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the person’s age should be between 18 years to 40 years.
- The person should have a bank account so that he can take the money of this scheme and fulfill his needs.
- Your income should be between the minimum and maximum limits.
- The person should have the ability to pay the amount prescribed under the scheme.
- The pension period in this scheme is 60 years. Pension starts after 60 years.
- To be registered for Atal Pension Yojana, you must be a holder of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) or Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY).
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- labor certificate
- Basic address proof
- bank account details
- passport size photo
- application form
Atal Pension Yojana Application/Online Process
- Any person who wants to apply for Atal Pension Yojana in 2023 should now download the online application form.
- After that you have to fill the form completely.
- Now you have to submit this form by going to any of your bank or post office.
- You fill your bank account number and IFSC code in the form.
- Choose your fixed amount.
- Now you have to submit the form and documents in your bank.
- You will get the message as soon as your form is selected.
Atal Pension Yojana Chart
The minimum amount of pension in Atal Pension Yojana is 1000 and the maximum is 5000.
Atal Pension Yojana ENGLISH CHART
Benefits of Atal Pension Yojana
- Complete security in the rearmament of money in this scheme by the Government of India.
- Fixed pension up to 1000,2000,3000,4000,5000 fixed on given money.
- Income Tax in Atal Pension Yojana is eligible for exemption under Section 80CCD of Rule 1961.
- It is very easy for the citizens of India to subscribe to it. Whether they are employed or self-employed.
- In this scheme, after the death of the beneficiary, his nominee is guaranteed the benefit of this scheme.
- Freedom to pay contribution in this scheme (1) Monthly, (3) Quarterly, (6) Half yearly. This makes the scheme more comfortable.
- Atal Pension Yojana organized and unorganized both can take advantage of this.
- In this scheme, after the death of the holder, the pension is given to his wife.
- In case of death of the holder’s wife also, pension and death benefit are given to her children.
- The holder does not have to deposit money for life.
- Like PF account, the government makes its contribution in this.
For more information, you visit our website, know about the new scheme brought by the government.