Bajaj Card Apply Online: Today we are going to give you complete information about what is Bajaj Emi Card, Bajaj Finserv EMI Card and how to get Bajaj Card Finserv EMI, because today most of us prefer to deal in installments. So that he can buy any item of his need by giving small installments of down payment. So that there is no effect on their economic condition.
In this era of inflation where we have to sweat to meet our basic needs. If in this situation we have to buy something for ourselves and our family members like Smartphone, LED TV, Washing Machine, Refrigerators, Furniture etc. then you can understand very well how difficult it becomes.
There was a time when every person prefers to buy everything in cash. But today this situation has changed. Now everyone wants to buy in installments so that there is no effect on his economic condition and can buy any item by paying in installments of 6,8,9,12 months. In this way, we can buy costly goods.
BAJAJ CARD KAISE BANAYE -OVERVIEW
|Name of Institution||Bajaj Finserv Ltd.|
|Establishment||25 March 1987|
|Eligibility||Any citizen of India can avail Bajaj EMI Card.|
|Age Limit||To make a Bajaj EMI card, the age of the person should be between 21 to 60 years.|
|Issued Card Name||BAJAJ EMI CARD|
|Using the Bajaj EMI Card||It is used to buy items of your choice like:- TV, fridge, cooler, AC, mobile, laptop, etc.|
|Purpose of Bajaj Card||With the aim of helping people to buy electronic gadgets in easy installments with the help of e-commerce website|
|Customer care Number||0869 8010101|
What is EMI?
Before knowing about EMI card, it is very important for you to know what is EMI? The full name of EMI is Equated Monthly Installment, which means that the same amount (amount) which is paid in small installments to complete the full amount of your loan is called EMI.
Today you can buy any expensive item on EMI. Whether it is an electronic product or a non-electronic product, there are many companies in the market that sell you goods on EMI.
Types of Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card
- Gold Card – You have to pay Rs 412 for this card.
- Titanium Card – You have to pay Rs 884 for this card.
What is the eligibility for Bajaj EMI Card?
Before applying for Bajaj Card, you must have the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 60 years.
- Your CIBIL score should be good.
- You must be eligible to pay EMI.
- You must have a valid ID card.
- It is mandatory for you to have an Aadhaar card.
- You should also have a PAN card which is an essential document.
- Your mobile number should be linked in your Aadhaar card.
- You must have a bank account.
- Your bank account should have auto debit facility.
Documents Required for Bajaj Finance Card
Before making Bajaj Card, what are the documents required to make it, which are as follows.
- A valid ID card/ Aadhaar card
- An Address Certificate/ Aadhaar Card/ Voting Card
- link mobile number in aadhar card
- pan card
- canceled check
- Latest photograph within three months
- One should have a bank account in any bank in India.
Bajaj EMI Card Charges & Fees
|Types Of Fees & Charges||Amount|
|EMI Network Card Fee||₹599 + applicable taxes|
|Add-on EMI Network Card Fee||₹177 + applicable taxes|
- Bajaj EMI Card will not have to pay any interest.
- Customers have to pay less than ₹150 on purchases made with Paheli Bar EMI as processing fee.
- As EMI Card joining fee – 450 + 85 (18% GST) total amount of Rs 530 is deducted from your bank account.
- If the card user does not pay the EMI in time, then he will have to pay the penalty.
- If the beneficiary deposits the installments on time, then their civil score also improves.
- After applying for the card, you will have to pay GST of 18 percent on all processing charges.
What are the methods of making Bajaj Card?
There are many ways to make Bajaj Card through which we can easily get Bajaj EMI Card.
- You can apply offline card by visiting Bajaj store
- Through the Bajaj Finance application.
- Through applications like Jet, Gromo, Bank Saathi.
1. How to apply offline card?
- Visit any nearest Bajaj Finserv EMI network store.
- Select the product you want to buy.
- Meet the official of any store there and get the further process done.
- Now submit your original KYC documents and get your card.
2. Through the application of Bajaj Finance.
- First of all, you have to download the Bajaj Finance application in your mobile application.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number and click on GET IT NOW.
- Now OTP will come next, you have to submit it.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar card, Pan card number and click on the next button.
- Now you will be asked for your address, you will have to fill it and click on next.
- You will now check your CIBIL and will ask for OTP.
- You have to fill otp.
- Now the offer will open in front of you.
- Now you have to pay the processing fee of Bajaj Card. And click on next.
- It will now ask you your bank account number, you will have to enter the bank account number, and the option of e-Nach will open in front of you.
- Now you have to complete the e-dance with the help of your atm card.
- Now your Bajaj Card will be ready to make purchases.
Bajaj Card Apply Online: video
3. Through applications like Jet, Gromo, Bank Saathi.
- First of all you have to go to Gromo, or Jet’s partner.
- You will receive a Bajaj Finance link from their end.
- Now you have to enter your name and mobile number and click on NEXT.
- It will also provide you with a lot of offers, you have to choose the option of Bajaj Finance and click on next.
- Now further you have to complete the whole process online as given in number 2 above.
- And you will see that your Bajaj Card will soon appear on your screen with the limit.
What are the benefits of having a Bajaj EMI Card?
Following are the advantages of having Bajaj EMI Card.
- You do not have to pay any kind of interest on Bajaj EMI Card.
- This is the oldest finance in the country of India. Because of which we consider it as the most reliable finance.
- This is a very big brand, due to which we can easily get its option in any shopping website.
- Having EMI card with us makes it very easy to buy any item. We don’t even have to pay money immediately.
- It has to be paid in easy installments, it is very easy for us to pay the money.
- You can buy even if you don’t have money.
- We can buy any goods online or offline on EMI immediately.
- Bajaj EMI card can be used even in the condition of not having money.
- This is a private organization, due to which the work becomes very fast.
- In the Bajaj EMI card, you get a limit of up to 200000 lakhs in the initial phase.
- If you pay the EMI on time, then the limit also increases very quickly.
- To get this card, you do not have to provide any kind of income proof.
- This card can be obtained by any person, female or male.
- Its application process is completely online paperless.
- Paying the installments of Bajaj EMI Card on time increases the CIBIL score.
- There are many other benefits of having a Bajaj EMI card.
Where can Bajaj Emi Card be used?
You cannot use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card everywhere. Available only at select partner stores. You can find a full list of stores here.
Note that a credit card is accepted almost everywhere. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Card can be accepted at select outlets and online website only.
According to the Bajaj Finserv website, the EMI card is accepted at over 43,000 outlets across India. You can expect big electronic item shops, furniture shops or big malls and stores to accept EMI cards.
You can also use this card for online shopping. I checked that you can use EMI card on Amazon and Flipkart.
The good thing about Amazon and Flipkart is that you don’t have to pay any extra charges.
For example, if your order amount is Rs.18,000 and you choose 3 months EMI, you will have to pay an EMI of Rs.6,000 per month. You don’t have to pay extra money.
Bajaj EMI Card Customer Care
Friends, if you want any kind of help related to Bajaj card (bajaj finance) which is not available on Google or any platform, then for this Bajaj company (bajaj finance) has provided an email ID and a customer support number, with the help of which you can tell your problem to the company by calling or emailing. The email and phone numbers of the company are as follows.
- Email ID – [email protected]
- Customer care No: 8698010101 (call charges apply)
Friends, I hope you have liked this article of mine and for more information you should visit my website.
FAQ:- How to make Bajaj EMI Card?
Q-1 How to make Bajaj Card?
There are many ways to make Bajaj Card like:- Offline, Online, Gromo, Jet, Bank Saathi etc.
Q-2 What is the cost of making Bajaj EMI Card?
450+85 ( 18 % GST ) as joining fee for EMI card, totaling Rs.530
Q-3 For the first time, what is the limit of Rs.
The Bajaj EMI card gives a limit of up to Rs.200,000 lakhs in the initial days for the first time.
Bajaj Card Apply Online, Bajaj Card Apply Online, Bajaj Card Apply Online, Bajaj Card Apply Online, Bajaj Card Apply Online, Bajaj Card Apply Online, Bajaj Card Apply Online