How to Get Personal Loan From HDFC Bank – Hello friends, welcome to all of you in a new article, if you want to know how to take loan in HDFC Bank, then this article is going to be very special for all of you. In this article, we will tell you how you can take a loan from HDFC Bank?
Often people need to take a loan to meet their needs, but the process of taking a loan is not easy because you do not have enough information. That’s why today we will give you complete information about taking loan from HDFC Bank so that you do not have any problem in taking loan from HDFC Bank.
If you read this article carefully till the last, how to get loan in HDFC Bank? So this article is going to be very useful for all of you because today we will tell you in detail about how to take loan from HDFC Bank. Come on friends without any delay let’s start the article. (How to Get Personal Loan From HDFC Bank)
Read Also – How to get a credit card from Bank of Baroda
How to get loan in HDFC Bank?
You can take any type of loan from HDFC Bank for education, home, marriage, medical, personal etc. You can also use the personal loan for any daily expenses, and if you are a HDFC Bank customer, the bank provides you the loan in just 15 to 20 seconds after you have all the necessary details.
Apart from this, it takes 3-4 hours for the loan to be disbursed by HDFC Bank to the customer of other bank. The person taking the loan has to repay the loan as per the time chosen by him. You have to pay this loan and interest amount in monthly installments. This monthly payment amount depends on the loan and time.
To take a loan in HDFC Bank, you have to follow the following steps –
Step-1 Open www.hdfcbank.com
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of HDFC Bank.
Step-2 Select the menu option
- Now you will see a menu option with 3 lines in the top corner, on which you have to click.
Step-3 Select the loan option
Now many options will come in front of you, out of which you have to select the loan option. After selecting the Borrow option, the option of popular loans will appear in front of you, which you have to select.
Step-4 Select the Know More option
Now a new page will open in front of you, in which according to the type of loan you want, you can get its complete information by clicking on the option of know more.
Step-5 Select the Apply Loan option
After getting complete information, now you have to click on apply online. Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to check loan offers by clicking on check your loan offer and you can calculate your EMI below.
Step-6 Take loan from HDFC Bank
Now you have to fill all the necessary details asked from you by clicking on apply loan. And in no time the loan amount is given in the bank given by you.
By following these steps, you can easily take a loan from HDFC Bank. And you can also visit your nearest HDFC Bank and get the loan by filling this form.
Documents required for taking loan in HDFC Bank
- You must have your Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Pan Card etc.).
- Your address proof verification document.
- Last two months salary slip or income certificate etc.
- Duly filled loan form with photograph.
Types Of Personal Loan
- Marriage Loan
- Personal Loan For Women
- Personal Loan For Salaried
- Golden Edge Personal Loan
- Personal Loan For Medical Emergency
How to get personal loan in HDFC Bank?
You can get a personal loan from HDFC Bank from 50 thousand to 40 lakh. Whose rate of interest is 10 percent to 20 percent and the loan period is from 1 year to 5 years. The loan amount depends on your credit card score, income and bank’s terms and conditions.
To take a personal loan in HDFC Bank, you have to follow the following steps –
- First of all, you should know the amount of loan you want to get. And select the loan amount according to your credit card score.
- You can select EMI according to your loan amount. In which you get to see an EMI of minimum ₹ 2149 per lakh.
- You can fill the loan form by visiting the official website of HDFC Bank. Or you can apply for the loan by visiting your nearest HDFC branch.
- You can take a loan through the bank by visiting your nearest HDFC Bank and providing all the necessary documents.
How to take business loan from HDFC Bank?
To avail HDFC Business Loan, you must be above 21 years of age and have an annual income of more than 1.5 lakhs. And you must have a turnover of more than 40 lakhs.
To avail a business loan in HDFC Bank, you have to follow the following steps –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of HDFC Bank.
- After coming to the official website, now you will get the option of business loan, on which you have to click.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number.
- After this, you have to fill the details correctly in the form for the loan.
- After this the bank checks your form and if you are eligible to get the loan then you are called to the bank. And the process of providing loan is started.
- After all the process is completed, the loan amount is credited to your account. Which you can use in your business.
Other loans available in HDFC Bank
Education Loan – Education loan is given to you by HDFC Bank at a very low interest rate. To avail this loan, you must have Indian citizenship and admission in a recognized university in India. Thus, you can choose the best career option suitable for you by taking an Education Loan from HDFC Bank.
Home Loan – HDFC Bank’s interest rate for home loan is around 8 percent. And the loan of about 90 percent of the value of the property is given by HDFC Bank. For home loan, your credit score should be more than 750 and monthly income should be more than 25 thousand.
Credit Card Loan – You can get a loan on your credit card from HDFC Bank within the credit limit under Insta and above the credit limit under Zumba. And more documents are not required for this loan. And you can get HDFC Bank Credit Card Loan at a profitable interest rate.
Car Loan – HDFC Bank offers a car loan interest rate of 7.25 per cent and offers loan to value of around 90-100 per cent of the on-road price of the car. The tenure of the car loan ranges from 1 year to 7 years and the maximum loan amount you can avail is up to ₹3 crore. In this, you can take loan for new car and also on car.
Rural loan – In this, the general public and farmers often require loans for transportation and storage of raw materials, which HDFC Bank provides at a low interest rate. And by giving loans for storage and transportation of seasonal crops, it proves beneficial and useful for the farmers. For its further development, HDFC Bank gave a slogan that “Ab Har Ghar Me Hoga Business Kamyab”.
You can easily take a loan in HDFC Bank by following the steps mentioned above by visiting the official website of HDFC Bank.
Benefits of taking loan in HDFC Bank?
You have the following advantages of taking a loan from HDFC Bank –
- If you are a HDFC Bank customer, you get the loan amount in 15-20 seconds after the application is processed.
- If you are not a HDFC Bank customer, you get the loan amount within 4-5 hours of application.
- In personal loan, the bank does not take into account the loan amount, you can use that money wherever you want.
- HDFC Bank offers a variety of insurance policies through the loan, such as personal accident cover, etc.
- In HDFC Bank, you get a loan in a higher amount and at a lower interest rate.
- HDFC Bank is available 24*7 to assist you, and if you face any problem, you can talk to customer care any time of the day or night and get your problem resolved.
Some Important Links
Follow On Social Media
|Join WhatasApps Group
|Join Telegram Channel
|Join on Twitter
|Join on Facebook
Read Also More
- True Balance Instant Loan 50000/-
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Ghar Baithe Bank Se Home Loan Kaise Le:
- Take a Loan From any Bank to Build a House.
FAQ’s How to Get Personal Loan From HDFC Bank
Why take loan in HDFC Bank only?
Because in HDFC Bank you get loan in higher amount and loan is made available to you at the least interest rate. Also, in the business loan, the interest rate is applicable only on the amount you have used from the loan.
What is the eligibility to take loan in HDFC Bank?
You must have a regular source of income to avail a loan from HDFC Bank. And age 21 to 60 and the job of the person taking the loan should be two years old and the salary of the customer of HDFC Bank should be 25 thousand. And if the minimum salary of other bank person should be more than 20 thousand.
How can I check the status of my HDFC Bank loan?
You can check the status of your loan by visiting the official website of HDFC Bank or by visiting the nearest bank branch.
How to Get Personal Loan From HDFC Bank, hdfc bank personal loan, hdfc bank personal loan interest rate, hdfc bank personal loan status, hdfc bank personal loan calculator, hdfc bank personal loan emi calculator, hdfc bank personal loan eligibility, hdfc bank personal loan login, How to Get Personal Loan From HDFC Bank,