Mahatma Gandhi Nrega Job Card List – Complete information about NREGA Job Card List 2023 or how to check NREGA Job Card List online will be available here. Those whose names are in the mgnrega job card list or nrega list, they get a guarantee of 100 days of employment. This employment is provided to them at their Gram Panchayat level only. The important scheme run by the government is Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme. But to avail this benefit, your name must be in the new list of NREGA job card. Sitting at home, you can check whose name is in the MNREGA job card list from your mobile.
To get a job card made under the NREGA scheme, an application has to be made in the Gram Panchayat. The village head forwards this application to the higher office. Then after the prescribed government process you are provided with MNREGA job card. The government has provided an online web portal to make the NREGA scheme transparent. Through this web portal, general public can check NREGA job card list online. Along with this, you can get information about NREGA payment, attendance in NREGA, muster roll etc. from your mobile while sitting at home. Let us here tell you step by step the online process of checking NREGA Job Card List.
Mahatma Gandhi Nrega Job Card List – OverView
|Name of Department||Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India|
|Name of The Scheme||NREGA (MGNREGA) Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme|
|Name of Article||Mahatma Gandhi Nrega Job Card List|
|Objective||To provide 100 days employment to the citizens of rural areas.|
|Beneficiary||All NREGA job card holders|
|List Check Mode||Online|
What is NREGA job card list?
Families wishing to work in the NREGA scheme submit their applications to the Rural Development Department through Gram Pradan. After this the government issues a card in the name of that family, which is called NREGA Job Card. This job card contains the record of daily wages. A list is made of those to whom MNREGA job card is issued in the Gram Panchayat. This list is called NREGA Job Card List. This list has been made available online with the aim of making the MNREGA scheme transparent. Through this, you can check from home as to whose NREGA job card has been made.
NREGA Job Card is not only used for working in MNREGA scheme, but is also recognized as an identity card. If a person has not yet received a job card, then he can easily get a NREGA job card by applying for a job card. In this the Gram Panchayat helps you in every possible way.
Mahatma Gandhi Nrega Job Card List Check Online
To check NREGA job card list online, first of all open any web browser (like Google Chrome) in your mobile or computer. What to do after this, we have explained the complete process step by step below. By doing this process you can easily see your name in the NREGA Job Card List. So let’s start –
- To check NREGA Job Card List online, first open the official website of Ministry of Rural Development https://nrega.nic.in/.
- After opening the MNREGA website, you will see many options on the screen. We have to check NREGA Job Card List so select Quick Access option here. As we have mentioned in the screenshot.
- Now a popup window will open. Here you will see many different options. In this you have to select Panchayats GP/PS/ZP Login.
- Then a new page will open. In this also you will see different options. Here you have to select Gram Panchayats option.
- Now again different options to check MNREGA report will appear in the screen. Here you have to select Generate Reports option.
- Now on the screen you will see the names of all the states of India. Here select the name of the state in which you live. Or select the name of the state for which you want to check NREGA job card list.
- After this a search box will open. Here first select the current financial year. Then select the name of the district, name of the block and name of the gram panchayat. After selecting all the information, select the Proceed button.
- Now many different options to check complete information about MNREGA will appear on the screen. We have to check NREGA Job Card List, so here R1. Under Job Card / Registration option, Job card / Employment Register option has to be selected. As we have mentioned in the screenshot.
- After following all the online process mentioned above correctly, the list of NREGA job card will finally open on the screen. Here the job card number and name of the MNREGA job card holder will be given. You can check your name in this list.
- Note that the name will be written in different colors in the NREGA job card list. Like – green, grey, sunflower color and red. Now what is the meaning of the name written in these different colours, we have explained it in the table below –
|Green color||Have job card with photo and got employment.|
|grey color||Have job card with photo but no employment found.|
|sunflower color||There is a job card without photo and I got employment.|
|Red color||Have job card without photo and did not get employment.|
Mahatma Gandhi Nrega Job Card List (State Wise)
Above we have explained in detail the complete process to check NREGA job card list online. But if you want to directly check the NREGA job card list of your state, then we have also given information about it in the table below. All you have to do is find the name of your state in the table here and select it –