How to Apply Ration Card Online – Ration Card Bihar – Here we will know how to apply online for new bihar ration card. The Food Department has made available the facility to apply for such people whose name is not there in the ration card. For this, the complete information about the form and necessary documents has been given in this article. For complete information related to applying for ration card, read this article completely and carefully.
The name is not there in the Bihar Ration Card List and till now you have not received the Ration Card or the old card is damaged, then for this you have to fill the prescribed form and submit it to the Food and Consumer Affairs Department, Bihar. What are the necessary documents required to get a new ration card and how can you apply for online and offline ration card? Read the article carefully so that you do not face any problem in applying for the ration card. So let’s start. Ration Card Bihar
ration card bihar, ration card bihar online check, ration card bihar list, ration card bihar status, ration card bihar online apply 2022, ration card bihar online, check status ration card bihar,
How to Apply Ration Card Online – Ration Card Bihar
|Name of Deparmet||Food and Consumer Protectio Deparment, Government of Bihar|
|Name of Artical||Ration Card Bihar|
What is Bihar Ration Card?
Ration card This is a voluntary document and it is not necessary for every citizen to obtain it. But generally people apply for it because it is well accepted identity proof and helps a person to get various government benefits through this scheme.
There are many categories in the ration card which are issued by the earning capacity of a person. Different states have different schemes but it is based on the annual income of a person.
Benefits of Ration Card Bihar
Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana, 5 kg food grains (2 kg wheat and 3 kg rice) per beneficiary per month are being distributed free of cost in the month of September, 2021 to all the beneficiaries covered by the National Food Security Act.
For the month of September, 2021, Under the National Food Security Act, the period for distribution of regular food grains and free food grains allocated under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana has been extended till 10.10.2021. Therefore, all the beneficiaries must get the food grains of both the schemes for the month of September, 2021 by 10.10.2021.
Under portability, the beneficiaries have the freedom to get food grains from any public distribution system shop at their convenience.
If free food grains are not given by a fair price seller as per the above decision, then complain to the nearest subdivisional officer or on departmental toll free numbers 0-1800- 3456-194 and 1967.
How Much Ration will be Available in Bihar Ration Card
|Category of Families / Beneficiaries||wheat||Rice||Total|
|Antyodaya Category (AAY) / per family||14Kg.||21 Kg.||35 Kg.|
|Priority Category (PHH) / per beneficiary||2Kg||3Kg.||5 Kg.|
|Rate Per Kg.||Rs.02/-||Rs.03/-||;;|
Types of Bihar Ration Card
Different ration cards are provided according to the poor families and eligibility of Bihar state. The benefits available vary according to the type of card. Some types of Bihar Ration Card are as follows –
- bpl ration card
- apl ration card
- AAY Ration Card
- Antyodaya Ration Card
Eligibility for Ration Card Bihar Apply
If you want to take advantage of the ration card scheme of Bihar government, then you must have the prescribed eligibility. Only then you will be issued a ration card –
- The applicant should be a resident of Bihar state.
- Do not already have a ration card holder.
- You come under the income limit fixed by the government.
Documents required for ration card
If you want to apply for a new ration card, then you must have all the necessary documents. Only then your ration card will be issued by the Food Department –
- voter voter card
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- Residence proof (electricity or water bill)
- Present photograph taken with the head of the household
- If you have old ration card then its copy.
Ration Card Online Apply In Bihar Full Process Video
Note:- You can easily apply online for ration card through online process Jva Portal, its link is given below. In this post, we have given you all the information related to Bihar Ration Card. That’s why you read this post completely necessary to get information about this Ration Card or to know the process of applying it online.
How to apply online for getting Bihar Ration Card
To apply online ration card you have to follow these steps:
Stage 1 – Registration
- You have to click on Registration in front of the option of Bihar Ration Card Online Apply under the Important Link section above in this article.
- After that a registration form will open in front of you, in which you have to first enter your mobile number and click on Generate OTP.
- After that an OTP will be received on your mobile number, you have to verify it and you have to enter carefully whatever information is being asked from you in the registration form.
- After completion of the registration form, you have to click on the option of Verify.
- In this way your registration will be completed, you have to keep your username and password safe.
Stage 1 – Login
- You have to click on Login in front of the option of Bihar Ration Card Online Apply under the Important Link section above in this article.
- After that you have to enter your username and password and click on Sign In.
- After logging in, a dashboard will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the option of Ration Card apply online.
- After that the form to apply for the ration card will open in front of you.
- Whatever information is being asked from you inside this phone, you have to enter it correctly.
- After that you have to upload the scanned copy of all the required documents online.
- At last you have to submit the application fee for your ration card.
- When everything is complete then you have to submit the final.
- Then after that a dialog box of success will open in front of you which means that your application is complete.
List of those districts of Bihar where application for ration card can be submitted – Ration Card Bihar
|Araria (अररिया)||Kishanganj (किशनगंज)|
|Arwal (अरवल)||Madhubani (मधुबनी)|
|Aurangabad (औरंगाबाद)||Monghyr (मुंगेर)|
|Banka (बाँका)||Muzaffarpur (मुजफ्फरपुर)|
|Begusarai (बेगूसराय)||Nawada (नवादा)|
|Bhagalpur (भागलपुर)||Patna (पटना)|
|Bhojpur (भोजपुर)||Purnea (पूर्णिया)|
|Buxar (बक्सर)||Rohtas (रोहतास)|
|Darbhanga (दरभंगा)||Saharsa (सहरसा)|
|East Champaran (पूर्वी चम्पारण)||Samastipur (समस्तीपुर)|
|Gaya (गया)||Saran (सारन)|
|Gopalganj (गोपालगंज)||Shiekhpura (शेखपुरा)|
|Jamui (जमुई)||Sheohar (शिवहर)|
|Jehanabad (जहानाबाद)||Sitamarhi (सीतामढ़ी)|
|Kaimur (कैमूर)||Siwan (सीवान)|
|Katihar (कटिहार)||Vaishali (वैशाली)|
|Khagaria (खगड़िया)||West Champaran (पश्चिमी चम्पारण)|
How to Make Correction in Bihar Ration Card Online
In addition to online correction in the ration card, if you want to add a person’s name to the ration card or want to delete the name of a member from the ration card after death, or after the division of a joint family on the basis of different families. But if you want to get the ration card done separately, then its facility has also been provided to you online.
As we have told you that if you have applied for the ration card or your ration card has been made but any type of information has been wrong in it and you want to rectify it, then for this you have to follow the procedure given below Is:-
- To improve the name in the ration card, first of all you have to go to the official website of Bihar Ration Department through the link given above.
- After going here you will need to login, if you have registered then you can login with the help of ID password otherwise you have to register first.
- As soon as you login with the help of ID and password, the login dashboard will open in front of you like this.
- From here you have to go to Apply as shown above and click on Edit Application option
- As soon as you click on this option, the application form will open in front of you, in which you will see your name.
- Here you can see all the information about your village, mobile number, father’s name etc.
- Here, in whatever way you want to improve it in the application, you can go to that section and do the correction.
Bihar Ration Card Application Status Check Online
The process of checking ration card online apply status 2023 is as follows:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Bihar Ration Department, whose link we have told you in the post above.
- Here the home page of the official website of the Bihar Food Department will open in front of you, where some tabs will appear.
- From here you have to click on the tab of Application Status.
- As soon as you click on this option, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now to know the status of the application here, first of all you have to select your district.
- After this you have to select your subdivision.
- Finally, when you applied for the ration card, after the application is submitted, you get an RTPS Number, you have to enter it here.
- After this you have to click on the option of Show
- As soon as you click on the option of sleep, the application status of the ration card will open in front of you.
- In this way you can check ration card online apply status.
Ration Card Transfer Process
If you are a migrant laborer or you live at a different residence from your permanent residence and you want to take ration from the ration card to another place, then for this you will have to update your address in the ration card. The process of updating the address in the ration card is also completely available online, but if you face any problem in updating the ration card online, then you can transfer the address of your ration card by applying to the dealer who distributes the ration, the address should be transferred. After leaving, you will easily be able to take ration from another place
The process of Ration Card Transfer has also been made completely online by the government, on the basis of this, now you can change your address sitting at home.
If you want to go with online process then you can follow the process given below
Register online to get ration from one place to another?
If you want to know how to take ration from ration card to other place? So let us tell you that the Ration Card Migration Online Process is as follows:-
- For Ration Card Migration, first of all you have to download Mera Ration Card App, whose link we have given you in the important link section above.
- You have to download Mera Ration Card App by clicking on the link given above.
- As soon as you download this app, first of all you have to register yourself.
- After registration, the dashboard of this app will open in front of you.
- Where you have to submit by entering your ration card number.
- After this, all the information related to the ration card will be revealed in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the option of Ration Card Migration Details.
- As soon as you click on that option, the Ration Card Migration Form will open in front of you.
- From here you can update the address in your ration card.
Ration Card Me New Member Kaise Jode | how to add baby boy name
- If you want to add your name to the ration card, then first of all you need to login to the official website of ration card of Bihar state.
- You need to login to add name, if you do not have login credentials, then you need to sign up first, whose process we have told you in above post.
- After logging in, you will see the option of adding names to the family in the website, click on it.
- As soon as you click on this option, a new page will open in front of you, in which the application form for adding name to the ration card will open.
- Here you have to fill the details of the person whose name you want to add to your ration card.
- Suppose if a member of your family gets married and his wife’s name is to be added, then for this you will need to upload the marriage certificate here and if someone is born in your house, then for Add Child Ration You have to upload birth certificate to add name in ration card.
- After submission of application you will get system generated reference number. The number can be used later to check the status of your application.
- After filling the correct information correctly, finally you have to submit the application.
- After 15 days to 1 month of submitting the application, the name given by you will be added to the ration card and a new ration card will be received at your address through post.
How to Remove Member from Ration Card
Let us now talk that if someone has died in the house, or if a large family has been divided, and in such a situation, you have to remove the names of the separated persons from the ration card, then the process is as follows: –
- If you want to remove a member from your ration card, then for this you will first have to go to the food vendor or ration dealer from whom you take the goods.
- After going here, you will have to demand an application form to remove the name from the ration dealer.
- After receiving the application form, you have to fill the details of the person whose name you want to delete in this application form.
- If that person has died, then a photocopy of his death certificate has to be attached.
- After giving all the information, finally you have to submit the form to the Gram Panchayat, Block or District Food Supply Department.
- The person whose name has been applied for removal by you, after 10 to 15 days that person’s name will be removed from the ration card.
Bihar Ration Card Download Process
To download your Bihar ration card you have to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website to download the ration card.
- From here you choose RCMS.
- Click on your district Bihar from the list.
- You will see a category wise number of ration card. Choose the option here – Urban or Rural.
- Click on your block from the available options
- You will see a list of Panchayats
- After selecting the panchayat, click on your village.
- Under FPS you will see the list of ration card.
- Click on your ration card number and you will see the details of the card.
- Click on Download.
How to Make BPL Card
- To make BPL Card, first of all you have to take the form of ration card, you will get the form in the Customer Service Center or you can also download this form from its official website.
- After taking the form, you have to fill the information asked in it like name of the applicant, name of the family members, address etc. and put the signature or thumb impression of the applicant.
- To get BPL ration card, you have to select the option of BPL Card in the type of ration card while filling the form.
- After this, attach all the documents prescribed for the form with the form.
- Now, wherever you are a resident, if you are from rural area, then get approval from Gram Panchayat and if you are from urban area, then get approval from Nagar Panchayat.
- Now submit the application form for BPL ration card where the ration card form is submitted or in the food department office, you can also submit this form in CSC center.
Some Important Links
|Bihar Ration Card Online Apply||Registration // Login|
|RCMS Report All-District List||Click Here|
|Application Status Check Online||Click Here|
|Ration Card Form PDF Download||Click Here|
|Complaint Registration||Click Here|
|Download User Manual||Click Here|
|NFSA Official Website||Click Here|
Follow On Social Media
|Join WhatasApps Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join on Twitter||Click Here|
|Join on Facebook||Click Here|
Ration Card Bihar Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
Q1. Is this card mandatory for all residents of India?
Ans. no, whoever finds it necessary should get it done.
Q2. Can Ration card be transferred?
Ans. yes ration card transfer can be done.
Q3. How will we get food grains from Ration card?
Ans. You will get grains from Ans Ration card at very affordable prices.
Q4. Who needs to get Ration card made?
Ans. Those people whose annual salary is less than 24000 they should get this card made.
Q5. How many people are covered in a Ration card?
Ans. One family is covered in one ration card.
Q6. How to make online correction in ration card?
Ans. In the present time, the process of making online correction in the ration card has not been completed, as soon as the process starts, we will provide you the information through this post.
Q7. After applying for the card, how long will it come and how will it come?
Ans. If you have applied for ration card online then your ration card will come through post between 20 to 30 days, if not then you can get ration card through ration dealer.
Q8. Is residence certificate required to apply for Bihar Ration Card?
Ans. Yes, the residence certificate of each member has to be uploaded while applying online for Bihar Ration Card.