NREGA MIS Report Check Online 2023 – Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 has been started by the Government of India to provide employment to urban and rural poor unemployed families in our country. Under which poor laborers are provided 100 days of work in a year. And only those people can avail the benefit of this scheme, whose name will be mentioned in the job card list issued by the government.
To check their name in NREGA Job Card New List 2023, candidates can do it through the link given below. Or you can also do it through the official website of NREGA https://nrega.nic.in/. In such a situation, today we have brought the process of viewing NREGA MIS Report through this article. Candidates can easily check the MIS report by following the steps given below.
NREGA MIS Report – Overview
|Name of Department||National. Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Name of Article||NREGA MIS Report|
|Objective||To provide 100 days employment to the citizens of rural areas.|
|Beneficiaries of The Scheme||Rural Citizens of the Country|
|Report Download Mode||Online|
Benefits of NREGA scheme
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Scheme which we also know as NREGA. The only aim of the Government of India in issuing this is to provide 100 days of skilled employment every year to the rural and urban poor and working class citizens. So that the poor family does not have to face any kind of financial problems to live a life, also the candidates from all the states of India can avail the benefit of this scheme.
NREGA Job Card List State Wise
NREGA job card list of all states has been released by the Government of India. Candidates can see their state wise list through the table given below and can also download it –
Documents Required For NREGA Job Card
If the candidate wants to get NREGA JIB card, he must first be a citizen of India. Whose age should be at least 18 years and the candidate should volunteer for unskilled labour. Besides, he should also have the following important documents:
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Address proof
- age certificate
- income certificate
Check NREGA MIS Report
- To check NREGA MIS report, first of all the candidate has to visit the official website of NREGA – https://nrega.nic.in/. Whose link is given in the table above.
- After that you will see the report option on the home page, click on it.
- Then you will have to fill the captcha, after filling which you will have to click on Verify code.
- Now you have to select the Financial Year and your state.
After this the page of NREGA MIS report will open in front of you. Here you can get all the reports related to this scheme in your state. Suppose I want to see the Fund Release report, then for this I have to follow the following steps;
- First of all, you have to go to the R7.Financial Progress option present on the MIS report page.
- Now R7. In this option, you will have to click on the Financial Statement option.
- Now the list of your state will appear in front of you district wise. The candidate will have to click on the option of his district.
- After selecting the district, the candidate should select his block.
- After selecting the block, complete information about the candidate’s village/town/city will be visible.
- Candidates can download this information from here.
NREGA MIS Report Check Online
- Ayushman Card Online Apply 2023
- SBI Bank Passbook PDF Download 2023
- NREGA Job Card List Check Online 2023
- Bihar NMMS Scholarship 2023-24, Apply Online
- Bihar Bijli Bill Check Online 2023 | North Bihar Bijli Bill Check
- Marksheet Download Portal All State Class-10th&12th
- बिहार शौचालय योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म 2023 मिलेगा 12,000 हजार –
- Dealer Challan EPDS Bihar डीलर चालान Online Download करें