Ayushman Card Download PDF 2023 – Today we will talk about how to download Ayushman Card. How to check name in Ayushman card list. What will be the benefit of this Ayushman card. Today we will know all such information with the help of this article. What setup does everyone have to do to download Ayushman card online? Etcetera.
To take advantage of this scheme, the beneficiary has to get Ayushman card made. Once you have applied for the Ayushman card, you can download it online. If you also want to download Ayushman card online, then this article can prove to be very useful for you. Because further we have told step by step about Pmjay Card Download Kaise Kare and Ayushman Card List Mein Naam Kaise Check Karen.
There are two processes to download Ayushman card, first Ayushman card download, second how to download Ayushman card from mobile number, both the process are given below.
ayushman card download up, ayushman card download pdf, ayushman card download bihar, ayushman card download online, ayushman card download kaise kare, ayushman card download csc login, ayushman card download login, ayushman card download with reference number, ayushman card download setu,
Ayushman Card Download PDF – Overview
|Name of Department||National Health Protection Mission|
|Name of Article||Ayushman Card Download pdf 2023|
|Create by||Ayushman Bharat (PMJAY)|
|Download Fee||Free of Cost.|
|Article Type||Ayushman Golden Card Download|
|Download Mobile App||Click Here|
|Toll free Number||14555|
What is the Benefit of Ayushman Card Download?
The biggest advantage of getting PM-JAY card is that under this scheme, health insurance up to ₹ 500000 is given to the government beneficiaries. And if the Ayushman card holder suffers from a serious illness, then the government bears all the expenses of the hospital.
Ayushman Card Download Documents Required
Applicant’s State Name
Aadhaar Card of the applicant
mobile number of the applicant
Ayushman Card Download PDF 2023
The process of downloading Ayushman card is very easy. You can download Ayushman card online sitting at home, there is no charge for it, you can download it online in PDF form and save it and keep it in your phone. But keep in mind that to download Ayushman card, your phone number should be linked with your Aadhaar card.
Because a link is sent to your mobile and through the same link you can download the Ayushman card. If you do not have that mobile number, then you will not be able to download the Ayushman card. So let us know step by step the process of downloading Ayushman card from mobile.
- To download Ayushman Bharat card, first of all you have to go to Chrome browser on your mobile or laptop.
- There bis.pmjay.gov.in has to be written in the search box.
- As soon as you click on the above link, a page opens in front of you, where first you will see a box written as Download Ayushman Card, click on it.
- After that you will see the box of Aadhaar, click on it
- As soon as you click on the above link, a page opens in front of you, where first you will see a box written Scheme, where you will have to select Pmjay.
- Below that you will see a box written Select State, where you have to select the name of your state.
- Below this you will see the box of Aadhaar Number, here you will have to write your Aadhaar number.
- When you enter the Aadhaar number, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number which is linked with your Aadhaar card.
- After that you have to enter OTP for verification
- When you are verified, a new page will open in front of you where you will see Download Card written, by clicking here you can download the PDF of your Ayushman card.
How to Download Ayushman Card from Mobile Number
To download Ayushman card from mobile number, you have to create ID by Kyc yourself in the new portal of India. Although the ID has to be made at the time of getting the Ayushman card made and you can download the Ayushman card through the same ID.
- To download Mobile Number Se Ayushman bharat Card, you go to the Chrome browser of the mobile.
- Write https://setu.pmjay.gov.in/setu/smile-tss in the search box of Chrome browser, after which you will reach that website.
- After that, you will have to sign in here by entering the Id you got for the Ayushman portal while making the Ayushman card.
- As soon as you sign in here, you will see Download Ayushman Card written on your left side.
- As soon as you click on it, a new page opens in front of you, where you will be asked to select the name of your state.
- After selecting the state name, you will have to enter the Aadhaar card number. As soon as you enter the Aadhaar card number, an OTP comes to verify your mobile number linked with Aadhaar card.
- Then you have to verify by entering OTP, as soon as OTP is verified, a new page opens in front of you where you will see the option to download Ayushman card in PDF.
- By clicking there, you can download the PDF of Ayushman card very easily.
Ayushman Card List Me Apna Name Kaise Dekhe
If you want to check your name in the Ayushman card list, then you can go to your nearest CSC center to check offline. Where you can ask them to find your name by searching your Aadhaar card mobile number or village wise. Apart from this, sitting at home online, you can also check your name very easily by visiting its official website, whose process is as follows:
- First of all, you have to go to Chrome browser on your mobile or computer, there you have to search https://pmjay.gov.in/ in the search box. After which you will reach the home page of its official website.
- On the home page, you will see Am I Eligible written in a green bar at the top, you will have to click on that link.
- As soon as you click on it, a login page opens on this screen. There you will have to enter your mobile number and then finally enter the captcha code and click on the generate OTP button written below.
- A 6 digit OTP will come through SMS on the same mobile number which you had entered, you have to write that OTP in that box.
- After that you will see a box below in which you have to check ☑. After that, you will also have to give consent to share personal details like your name, address, Aadhaar number on the website, after which you will see the submit button written at the bottom, just click on it.
- After that another page will open in front of you where first you have to select the name of your state.
- After selecting the name of the state, you have to appear in the box containing Select Category:. As soon as you click here, you will get the option of Search By Naam, Search By HHD Number, Search By Ration Card Number, Search By Mobile Number, Search By MMJAA ID.
- Here you can see the name in the list of Ayushman card through any one of these five methods. If you want to know your name in the list through Search By Name, then you have to click on it. If you click on it, then you will have to fill all the information like your name, parents name, name of your husband or wife, gender, age, district, village, pincode.
- If you click on Search by HHD Number then it is family number. This number is with only those people whose names were included in the poor and deprived people in the socio-economic and caste census of 2011. After that they will get a 24 digit
- HHD Number (Family Number) was given. If you have this number, then through this number you can see your name in the list.
- If you want to see your name in the Search By Ration Card number Khejdi list. So as soon as you click on it, you will have to enter your ration card number.
- You can also check your name in the Ayushman card list through mobile number by clicking on Search By Mobile Number. But keep in mind that here you can check with the same number which is linked with your Aadhaar card.
- In Search by UP MMJAAID, those whose names were left out in the SECC census list of 2011, were Given an ID number by the Uttar Pradesh government in the year 2019 by starting the Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan. If you have that number, then you can check your name in the Ayushman card list through that number also.
In this way, you can check the name in the Ayushman card list through any one of the suitable option.
Check name in Ayushman card list with the help of Ayushman App
Apart from the website, you can also take help of the Ayushman application launched by the Government of India to check your name in the Ayushman card list. The full name of this application is Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY. This application is available on the Play Store, you can install it by going to the Play Store and searching the name of this application in the search box.
- After the application is installed, you have to open the application and then click on the option of check eligibility there.
- After that there you have to select the name of your state to see your name and below that you will get the category section, there you have to select the category.
- After this, you have to fill all the details that are asked in the selected category, after which you can easily check your name in the Ayushman card list.
- If your name is not there in the list, then Please enter valid data will appear there.
Check Name in Ayushman card list through helpline number
If you are having difficulty in checking the name in the Ayushman card list through the appropriate process, then you can also use the helpline number. Government of India has issued a free helpline number 14555 for any type of information related to Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana. You can also get information about your name in the Ayushman card list by calling this number 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
In today’s article, you got ayushman pmjay card download kaise kare and ayushman card list mein Naam kaise check kare and other information related to one of the major schemes of Government of India. We hope the information was complete for you. If you liked this article, then definitely share it with other people through your social media platform so that other people can also get information related to downloading Ayushman card.
Some Important Links
|Ayushman Card Download||Click Here|
|Mobile No से Card Download||Click Here|
|Ayushman Card List Check||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
Q1. How can I download my Ayushman Bharat card?
Ans. Step1 Go to Chrome browser. Write https://setu.pmjay.gov.in/setu/smile-tss in the search box of Chrome browser
Step2– After that you will have to sign in here by entering the Id you got for the Ayushman Portal while making the Ayushman card.
Step3- After that you will see the box of Aadhar, click on it
Step4- As soon as you click on it, a new page opens in front of you where you will be asked to select the name of your state.
Step5– After selecting the state name, you have to enter the Aadhaar card number.
Step6– As soon as you enter the Aadhaar card number, an OTP comes to verify your mobile number linked with Aadhaar card.
Step7- Then you have to verify by entering OTP as soon as OTP is verified
Step8- A new page opens in front of you where you will see the option to download Ayushman Admit Card in PDF.
Step9- By clicking there you can download the PDF of Ayushman card very easily.
Q2. In how many days Ayushman card is available?
Ans. Ayushman Card now comes immediately, you do not need to wait for it. Now you can easily download Ayushman Card in your phone, above we have explained step by step how to download Ayushman Card.
Q3. How to get PDF of Ayushman Card?
Ans. When you download the Ayushman card, it remains a PDF file only, so there is no need to extract the PDF.
Q4. Ayushman Card Download Ki Official Website?
Ans. The official website of Ayushman card download is “https://bis.pmjay.gov.in/BIS/selfprintCard”
Q5. How much money do I get from Ayushman Card?
Ans. Ayushman Card helps up to 5 lakhs, which is given by the Government of India.