How to Apply for Sahara Refund. 2023 – Sahara Refund Portal has been recently launched by Honorable Amit Shah, Union Home and Cooperative Minister of India. Through this portal whatever money of the people was stuck in Sahara. Now CRCS Sahara Refund Portal has been launched to get the same in their account. So that all the money of their investors will be safely returned to their account.
In such a situation, I will provide you complete information about morefund crcs gov registration and how to do CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Login. Apart from this, I will also discuss aspects like its purpose. After that I will also tell you in how many days your money will be returned.
How to Apply for Sahara Refund – Overview
|Sahara India Refund Portal
|Name of Portal
|Sahara Refund Portal
|Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies
|18 July 2023
|Honorable Amit Shah
|Rs 5000 crore
|Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
|10000 investors of sahara family who invested money
|Name of Website
Purpose of CRCS Refund Portal
The main objective of the government to launch this portal is that those whose money is stuck in Sahara. They can get their money by applying under CRCS Sahara Refund Portal. The Honorable Minister says that through this portal, four hundred crore people will be benefited in the initial days and Rs 5,000 crore will be given back to the investors in a transparent manner. It is being said that about 10 crore investors will get benefit from the launch of Sahara Refund Portal.
How many people can register on Sahara Refund Portal?
Central Registration on Sahara Refund Portal Around 1.7 crore depositors will be registered themselves on this portal in the initial days. Then the claims of these depositors will be settled.
In how many days the investors will get their money?
Sahara will register their names after claiming on the refund portal and then they will be verified within 30 days. After that, they will be informed through a message within 15 days, that is, if seen clearly, it will take about 45 days to complete the process.
How to register on CRCS Portal?
For kendriya panjikaran sahara refund portal you have to follow the following steps-
- First of all you have to go to its official website or this link https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/.
- After this you have to click on “Depositor Registration” above.
- As soon as you do this, a page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter the Aadhaar card number and the mobile number linked to the Aadhaar card. Then enter the captcha and click on “Get OTP” at the bottom.
- After this an OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Enter it in the box at the bottom and then click on “Verify OTP”.
- In this way you will be registered in Sahara Refund Portal CRCS in the portal.
How to Login to CRCS Sahara Refund Portal?
- To login to the Sahara Refund Portal, click on “Depositor Login” located on the top menu bar.
- After this, a page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter the last four digits of your Aadhaar card and mobile number.
- Then you have to click on “Get OTP”, after that an OTP will come on your mobile number, you have to enter it and click on “Verify OTP”.
- After that another page will open in front of you, in that you will have to click on the “I agree” button by ticking the “Terms and Conditions” check box at the bottom.
- After this, you have to enter information related to personal details like name, date of birth, father or husband’s name, Aadhaar seeded bank, e-mail (optional) and click on Next.
- Now another page will open with the name of claim details. Name of the society, membership number, account number, receipt number, certificate or passbook number, account opening date, deposit amount and upload the deposit certificate, then click on the “Add Claim” button at the bottom.
- By doing this you will go to another page “Generate Form”. Where you have to download it by clicking on “Generate Claim Request Form”, and then paste your latest photograph on it, and sign.
- After this you will come to the next page “Upload Document”, in this you will have to upload your form.
- After this your claim will be submitted successfully. Claim or claim application number will appear in front of you, note it down or save it.
- Your claim or claim will be given by the committee on its recommendation within 30 days, after which you will be informed through SMS within 15 days i.e. within 45 days.
- If you want the information in the form of pdf, then you can download the pdf through the link given below, apart from this you can also see all the information on YouTube-
What should be the list of documents required for this?
For this the following documents should be there –
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- email optional)
- Money deposited receipt number
- PAN Card (if deposit amount is more than 50,000)
- Account Number or Bank Passbook linked to Aadhaar Card
- Airtel Customer Care Number for All 28 States
- SIR Full Form in English | Meaning & Definition0
- किसी भी Number का Call Details, History कैसे निकाले – 2023
- Free Video Call App with Girl, Edutech Video Call App Download0
- Hamraaz – Personal Login, July Month PaySlip / Form-16 Download
- IFHRMS Login, (2023 Version) Pay Slip Download, Leave Management
- Miflow Login (MERC) – Micro Finance Collection Repository by L&T Finance
- MIS Portal Haryana DSE Login Page At Hryedumis.Gov.In 0
- Meesho Supplier Login 2023 Meesho Seller Login Registration
- Aadhar Card se Loan Kaise le 2023
FAQ,s How to Apply for Sahara Refund
When has this portal been launched?
This portal has been launched on 18th July.
What is CRCS Sahara Refund Portal?
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal is an online portal designed for refund of depositors of four co-operative societies of Sahara group as per the directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court dated 29th March 2023.
Which companies are eligible for refund through CRCS Sahara refund portal?
There are letters to the CRCS from the genuine and valid depositors of the four Sahara Societies – Hamara India Credit Cooperative Society Ltd., Kolkata, Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Ltd., Lucknow, Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Ltd., Bhopal, Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Ltd., Hyderabad
How long will it take for your money to arrive in total?
Usually it will take a total of 45 days to receive the money.