Shop Registration In Bihar 2023 Online Apply – Very few people know that how to register the shop and make the license of the shop? If you are a shopkeeper or are thinking of opening a new shop in the coming time, then it is very important for you to read this article completely because through this article, how do we register the shop and make a license? They are going to know in detail with complete information.
In today’s time, if we start or want to start a new shop, then to make a shop successful and to open it completely, we have to get registration, license etc. made. For example, if you have a food shop in which anything is made to eat, then you should know how to make a food license? Only then you can get a food license made for your food shop.
When the shop starts earning a lot, then we also need to bring our shop online, for this how to open an online shop? You must know this. But to open a shop, it is very important for us to get the registration and license of the shop done, so let’s know how to register the shop? And then today let’s learn something new with the help of this article.
Shop Registration In Bihar 2023 Online Apply
|Nane of Post
|Shop Registration In Bihar 2023
|Government of India
|Indian Shopkeeper And Business Man
Type of shop license
If you want to make a license for the shop or want to get it registered, then there are three types. Which is as follows:-
- GST registration
- Shop Registration
- MSME Registration
Shop Act Registration Fees
Delhi Shop Registration: Just at 1800/- INR
Maharashtra Shop Registration: Just at 2499/- INR
Other State Shop Registration Alternative –
a) Basic Shop Registration with MSME: 1850/- INR
b) Premium Shop Registration with GST: 2499/- INR
Gumasta License Online Benefits
There are many benefits of Shop Registration, it is an online process, through this you get many facilities: –
- After shop registration, the shop is registered under MSME (Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises), it is very easy to get loan.
- If you have got the shop registration done, then when the government tenders come out, then first of all provision is given to the registered shopkeepers.
- You can get loan without guarantor by getting Shop Act registration done.
- If you have got the shop license made, then there is a possibility of getting more subsidy than the normal loan to the registered shopkeepers.
- If all the schemes are brought by the central government and the state government for the traders, first of all the shop license holder will get the facility.
- On getting the shop registration done, it is easy for you to register the ISO number and trademark.
- If any trader who has got the shop registration done does not pay after taking the goods from you, then you can take legal action after the stipulated time.
Gumasta License Documents List
Documents required for Gumsta license online vary from state to state but generally following documents are required.
- Photo Identity Card of the Employer
- Affidavit regarding non-employment of child labour
- Rent Agreement / Municipal Receipt
- Form 7
- Form 8
- Declaration regarding non-registration of establishment prior to registration
- Partnership Deed/MOA/MoU/YV/LLP
- Letter of Authorization
- Photograph of Sign Board of Establishment / Shops
- Signature with the designation of the employer
- Signature of the applicant
- Occupation as per legal requirements such as a Certificate from ISEBI/ IRDA/ RBI/ Home Special Department
- Proof of opening the establishment service card of the employees
How to register shop?
To register the shop, we have to go to different websites, because each state has its own website for shop registration, but the shop registration process is the same for all states.
Therefore, to complete the registration process of any shop, it is necessary to find the shop registration site of the state. But in the way mentioned in this article, you can register any shop online and some important documents are required for online registration of the shop, which are as follows.
- Aadhar card
- water id card
- Passport (even if not there will do)
- pan card
- driving license
- Ration card
- two passport size photographs
- electricity bill
- LPG Gas Bill
- shop slip
- Rent Agreement
|Join Telegram Group
|Shop Registration Form
|Shop Registration Rules
|Indian Government Service Portal
|Bihar Official Website
Shop license making information
- To make a shop license, the applicant should only select the district / subdivision according to his jurisdiction. They should not apply in other district/sub-division which is not in their jurisdiction. Applicant will be solely responsible for choosing wrong jurisdiction.
- Applicants will get online acknowledgment of submission of application. Download/Print it for future use.
- Information about application submission, service ready/issued, application rejected etc. will be sent to the applicants through SMS/Email.
- Applicants will be sent the license/certificate through download link in SMS and attachment in email. It will also be given in their Service Plus Inbox. Download and print it.
Gumasta License New Rules
See, as you also know that the Bihar government keeps on making some or the other changes in the rules of almost all the schemes to make them better continuously. Similarly, many changes have been made in the rules of shop license which is also known as Gumsta license.
Now here the process is completely online, that means if you want to make your shop license for your shop, then you can apply online for Gumasta License from your mobile sitting at home.
Information about all the rules related to shop license has been given to you through PDF, so if you want to see these rules, please see this PDF.
how to apply online for shop license
The process of applying online for making Bihar shop license is quite simple. You can do Bihar Shop Registration through the following process:-
- For Shop Registration, first of all you have to go to the official website of Bihar e Service through the link given above.
- Now you have to login by entering your username and password for shop license online application. (If you do not have username and password, you can register.)
- As soon as you click, the dashboard will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of Apply For Services and after that you have to click on Bihar Shop Registration Form 1.
- A new tab will open in front of you. Shop Registration Online Apply Form will open.
- After this you have to start filling the registration form, first of all you have to give information about Application Processing Location, in which you have to choose the name of your district and tehsil.
- Establishment Details: – Here you have to give information about your establishment, such as the name of the shop, type of shop, complete address of the shop, name of the district, name of Tehsil, starting date of the establishment, etc.
- Employed Detail :- Here the number of people working at your shop, their age etc. information has to be given.
- At last you have to read the declaration form and give consent.
- Similarly you have to give all the information. Keep in mind that the information should be filled correctly and carefully.
- After this you have to click on Attach Encloser. Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Upload Documents :- Now you have to upload all your necessary documents.
- At last you have to submit the application fee. And with this the registration of your shop will be completed.
Shop Act Registration Certificate Download
Gumasta license download :- If you have also applied online for Bihar shop license and after depositing the application fee, if you want to download the Shop Registration Certificate, then you should follow the following procedure:-
- For this, first you have to apply online for shop license.
- After applying, you will have to deposit the prescribed fee.
- After depositing the fee, you have to come to Service Plus Inbox.
- And after that you have to click on Track My Application.
- A new page will open in front of you, in which the information about the application made by you will be located.
- You can download your Bihar Shop Act Registration Certificate from there.
Shop Licence Renewal Online
Gumsta license renewal can be done easily through online mobile:-
- For Shop License Renewal, first of all you have to go to the official website.
- All you have to do for Gumsta renewal is to logon to the website.
- Providing your information and documents online to our specialist
- Get your license delivered to your home.
- Now it is better to change the tube than to get the license renewed.
Government shop act license fees and charges are different for different states and government process is also different.For example, in Maharashtra gumsta renewal process is done and new gumsta licenses are issued online with life validity.
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
Q1. What is shop license?
Ans. shop license is a kind of proof that your shop or establishment is recognized by the government
Q2. Why Gumsta license is made?
Ans. By making Gumsta license, your shop or establishment gets registered and you get the benefit of all the business schemes offered by the government. It is made to get many benefits.
Q3. How do I generate a license for my shop?
Ans. If you want to make a license for your shop, then you must first submit an online application by visiting the Bihar eServices website. Only after this you can create license for your shop
Q4. What is the benefit to the shopkeeper by making a shop license?
Ans. Making a shop license is very beneficial to the businessman or shopkeeper, it is easy for them to get MSME loan, and the traders get selected for the schemes provided by the government.
Q5. How to get shop license online application form?
Ans. You can fill the application form by clicking on the link of Shop Registration Form.
Q6. Is it necessary to get a shop license for taking an MSME loan?
Ans. Yes, you will face a lot of difficulty in getting the MSME loan without getting the license of the shop.
Shop Registration In Bihar 2023, Shop Registration In Bihar 2023, Shop Registration In Bihar 2023, Shop Registration In Bihar 2023, Shop Registration In Bihar 2023