Bihar Madhumakhi Palan Yojana 2024: Good days have started for the beekeeper farmers of Patna district, in fact the Bihar government has started a big scheme to increase their income which is currently in discussion in the name of Madhumakhi Palan Yojana. It is believed that beekeepers will get a lot of benefits from this scheme of Bihar government. When they start beekeeping enterprise the government will give them a huge subsidy. Let us try to understand about it in detail in this article.
Bihar Madhumakhi Palan Yojana: Overview
|Name of Scheme
|Madhumakhi Palan Yojana
|Creating employment by promoting beekeeping
|Maximum 50pcs. 90% subsidy on purchase of Bee Box
|Beekeeping of Bihar
What is Madhumakhi Palan Yojana?
Bihar government has made a new scheme to increase the income of farmers, which is being called Bihar Beekeeping Scheme. Under this scheme, farmers will get 75 to 90 percent subsidy on starting beekeeping business. A maximum of 50 bee boxes have been earmarked for subsidy benefits. This means that subsidy will not be available even if you buy more than fifty boxes. Apart from this, beekeepers will also get hives, these hives include eight frames with drones, queen and workers, which will be completely covered.
If farmers rear bees properly, one box can produce up to forty kilos of honey. Let us understand this way, honey is currently being sold at Rs 400 to 500 per kg. In this way, farmers can earn at least Rs 16 thousand from one box. But to start beekeeping, farmers must take three days training so that they can understand the activities of this business.
Objective of Bihar Beekeeping Scheme
Talking about the objective of Madhumakhi Palan Yojana, under this, farmers will earn more money at less cost. Because the Horticulture Directorate of the Agriculture Department of the Government of Bihar has approved the plan to install 2200 bee boxes, which are included in the beekeeping and honey production program. Beekeepers can earn good income from this at very low cost.
Features of Bee Box Scheme
- Bihar Government Beekeeping Scheme, which can also be called Bee Box Subsidy Scheme. Under which beekeeping and honey production is to be promoted in the state of Bihar.
- Under the Beekeeping Scheme, beekeepers can get 90% subsidy, through which they can boost production by purchasing Bee Boxes and other necessary materials.
- Madhumakhi Palan Yojana provides training and technical support to beekeepers so that they can effectively manage their bee community and increase honey production.
- By promoting beekeeping, Madhumakhi Palan Yojana aims to increase agricultural productivity through pollination and increase the income of farmers through honey production.
- The objective of the Beekeeping Scheme is to generate employment opportunities in rural areas and contribute to the overall economic development of the state.
- The government is actively promoting Madhumakhi Palan Yojana so that more and more people adopt beekeeping as a sustainable and profitable livelihood option.
Even today, in some districts, farmers are not able to avail the benefits of the scheme, hence DBT agriculture department Bihar will register all the farmers so that they can get the benefits of the scheme run by the government.
What and how will the Bihar Beekeeping Scheme be beneficial?
If beekeeping is done properly, one box produces 40Kg of honey every year. Honey is priced at Rs 400 to 500 per kg in the open market. Beekeepers can earn Rs 16 to 20 thousand per year by spending Rs 400 to Rs 1000 per box.
If we talk about the benefits under Madhumakhi Palan Yojana, the subsidy for General Caste is Rs 1,000 per box and for SC/ST it is Rs 400 per box. Subsidy fixed at 75% for General Caste and 90% for SC-ST Is. Apart from this, beekeepers will also get bee hive in the box. The hive consists of eight frames with drones, workers and the queen, which will be completely covered.
Eligibility for Beekeeping Scheme Online Application
- Beekeepers should have complete knowledge of beekeeping.
- Parents are required to take three days training in any government institution.
The subsidy amount received under Bakri Palan Yojana is being provided by the state government to the cattle rearing sections as subsidy up to Rs 2.4 lakh. In which 50% grant will be given to the general category and 60% grant to the Scheduled Castes and Tribes from the government.
How to apply Madhumakhi Palan Yojana online?
Notably, the benefit of subsidy will be given on first come first serve basis. That means only those who apply first will benefit from it. For this, we want to tell you that the Agriculture Department will soon upload this scheme on the website of the Horticulture Directorate. Farmers who want to take advantage of this program can apply on the website of the Horticulture Directorate. For which our opinion is that stay connected with us to get the first information for Bihar Beekeeping Scheme online application.
- Google Pay Personal Loan Apply Online 2024
- Bihar Child Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024
- Aadhaar Card Download 2023- आधार कार्ड डाउनलोड कैसे करें।
- Khelo India Youth Games 2024 – Date & Venue, Eligibility, Registration
- ऑनलाइन जमाबंदी नकल कैसे निकाले 2023? Bihar Bhumi Lagan, Bhumi Lagan Bihar
FAQ’s: Madhumakhi Palan Yojana
Q1. What is beekeeping scheme?
Bihar government has started this Madhumakhi Palan Yojana to increase the income of farmers. Under which beekeepers will be given subsidy on the purchase of Bee Box.
Q2. What percentage of subsidy will be given under Madhumakhi Palan Yojana?
Under the Beekeeping Scheme, beekeepers of Bihar will be given a subsidy of up to 90% on the purchase of a maximum of 50 bee boxes.
Q3. How to do Madhumakhi Palan Yojana Online Registration?
Beekeeping Scheme online application has to be made on the official website of the Agriculture Department. Which has been explained in detail in the above article.
Bihar Madhumakhi Palan Yojana, Bihar Madhumakhi Palan Yojana, Bihar Madhumakhi Palan Yojana, Bihar Madhumakhi Palan Yojana, Bihar Madhumakhi Palan Yojana, Bihar Madhumakhi Palan Yojana, Bihar Madhumakhi Palan Yojana, Bihar Madhumakhi Palan Yojana