How to Add Name in Ration Card: After receiving the ration card, ration is given according to the number of members named in it. If a newly married member has joined the family or a child is born, then their name has to be added in the ration card. This will increase the number of units in the ration card and more ration will be available from the fair price shop. But most of the ration card holders do not know how to add the name of newlywed or child?
The Food Department has provided the facility of both deletion and addition of name from the ration card. You can get the name of any member included in the ration card by filling the prescribed application form and submitting the required documents. But most of the ration card holders are not able to take advantage of it due to lack of knowledge about it. Therefore, here we are telling you step by step in a simple way how to add the name of a new member to the ration card. You read it carefully. How to Download Digital Ration Card
How to Add Name in Ration Card – Overview
|Name of Department
|Name of Article
|How to Add Name in Ration Card
|Name of State
|People of India
How to Add Name in Ration card online?
- First of all Get the form for Adding Name in Ration Card. You can download this form in PDF from here. Or you can also take this form from any customer service center or food department office.
- Now fill the application form clearly. In this, fill the details like name of the applicant, ration card number, name of the head’s father/husband etc.
- Fill the address recorded in the ration card, name of mohalla or ward, name of gram panchayat, tehsil and district.
- Along with this, also fill the name and number of the fair price shop.
- Now fill the details of the new member whose name or child’s name is to be added in the ration card in the prescribed box.
- After filling the application form completely, put the signature or thumb impression of the applicant at all the prescribed places.
- Submit the application form prepared in this way in the office/kiosk of the Food Department.
- After verification of your application, the name of the new member will be added to the ration card.
Documents Required to Add Name in Ration Card
It is necessary to submit some documents to add the name of the child or the name of any new member in the ration card. Without this your application will not be accepted. You can see the list of documents in the list below –
- Passport size photograph of the applicant/head.
- Photocopy of electricity/water bill, voter identity card etc. for residence certificate.
- Photocopy of the marriage registration certificate and removal of name from the father’s ration card to add the name of the newly married woman to the ration card.
- Photocopy of the birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation / Municipality / Village Panchayat for adding the name of the child.
- Self-attested affidavit.
- Other required documents.
How to Add Name to Ration Card from Mobile?
Many people ask through comments that how do we add name to ration card through mobile? See, to add the name of any new member in the ration card, the prescribed application form has to be filled and submitted to the office along with the relevant documents. Therefore, at present the facility to add name to ration card from mobile is not available.
Yes, you can go to the nearest customer service center and apply online to get the name of the new member added to the ration card. For this also you will have to go there with prescribed forms and documents. To know whether the online facility is available in your state, ask any nearest Customer Service Center (CSC) or the concerned officer of the Food Department.
To add name in ration card, one has to apply through online or offline medium. After getting the application form, fill the name of the head and the names of all the members. Then attach everyone’s Aadhaar card and other necessary documents along with the form. Now submit the prepared application form to the Food Department office. After verification of your application and prescribed process, your name will be added to the ration card.
- How to Apply Ration Card Online – Ration Card Bihar
- Dealer Challan EPDS Bihar डीलर चालान Online Download करें
- Check Status Ration Card Bihar ऐसे चेक करें बिहार राशन कार्ड स्टेटस
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to Get the form for Adding name in Ration card?
The form for adding name to the ration card can be obtained online. If you cannot find it online, then you can get the printed form from the nearest Customer Service Center or Food Department office.
How Much Time Does it Take to Add Name to Ration card?
After submitting the prescribed form and necessary documents by you, the application will be scrutinized by the Food Department. Then within 15 to 30 days the name of the new member will be added.
How to Know whether the Name of the New Member is Added to the Ration card or not?
To find out whether the name of the new member is added to the ration card or not, go to the official website of your food department. After this, select your ration card number by selecting the name of district, tehsil and ration shop. Then here you can see the name of all the members included in the ration card.
Complete information about how to add name in ration card is given here step by step in simple language. Now any person will be able to get the name of a new member of his family or a small child added to the ration card. If you face any kind of problem in this or have any question in your mind related to ration card, then you can ask in the comment box below. We will reply to you very soon.
Information about adding name of new members or child in ration card is very useful for all ration card holders. Therefore, if you share this post on WhatsApp and Facebook, it will help most of the people. On this website we provide such important information related to ration card scheme. If you want to be the first to get such new and important information, then search in Google search box – biharigyan.com. Thank you!
How to Add Name in Ration Card,