How to do SBI Credit Card KYC Update online? – If you are a customer of State Bank of India and you have taken a credit card of any SBI Bank, then let us tell you that your KYC is done by SBI Bank from time to time, which is important for the bank and you so that your money is safe. And keep the bank and you from falling prey to any kind of fraud.
Let us first know what is this KYC? And why is it important?
Under KYC, the bank tries to identify its customer and ensure that the person opening the account with their bank is actually the person doing the medicine. That is, whether the person who is mentioning his correct identity, address, income etc. is correct or not. So that any kind of financial fraud and crimes like money laundering, corruption can be avoided.
That is why the process of Know Your Customer means KYC is completed in three stages, in the first stage the identity card is verified. In the second step the face verification is done in person and then the documents like electricity bill or any address proof is verified as well as the biometric verification of the customer is done.
If you fail to get the correct KYC (KYC) done, then your account does not open in the bank and if it is already open, then you cannot do any kind of transaction until your work is successful. .
Why do Banks Get KYC Done?
In this way, it is mandatory to get KYC done for credit card, debit card, internet banking, loan etc., and if any bank does not get KYC done then it is heavily fined by the Reserve Bank. So let us talk about how to get KYC done for credit card in State Bank of India. SBI Credit Card offers two types of facilities for KYC update. One offline and the other online. Today we will tell you how to submit KYC online from home.
How to do SBI Credit Card KYC Update online?
By doing SBI Card KYC Update online, you do not need to go to the bank and stand in long queues. SBI now allows you to update KYC from home. All you have to do is follow the steps given below.
- Step 1: First of all, you have to log in to the official website of SBI https://www.sbicard.com.
- Step 2: Now you have to click on ‘Submit KYC documents‘ under the ‘My Accounts‘ section.
You will have to take a photocopy of your Identity Card and Address Proof and self-attest that photocopy. You can also use self attested photocopies of aadhar and pan card. Along with this, you will also have to get the password size photo scanned. You can also take a photo with a good mobile.
- Step 3: Now you have to upload passport size photo along with Self Attested Address Proof and Photo ID Proof copy and click on Submit button.
Next you will get the notification of Documents Submitted. Your documents will be verified in 2-3 days and you will get notification on email.
Note: You can also send these three documents on the email ID of SBI Credit Card. Remember that the email ID from which you are sending the mail should be registered with the bank.
|SBI Card KYC Update Email||[email protected]|
- You have to attach your passport, voter ID card, Aadhaar card, PAN card, NREGA card etc. along with self attested address proof as an identity document.
- If the account holder is an NRI, he must get his passport and residence visa attested by a recognized bank branch officer, foreign officer, Indian embassy or a notary.
- If there is a transaction of Rs 10000 per month in your account or if you have Rs 50000 to one lakh in your account, then you will have to go to the bank and get yourself KYC done.
Hope you have liked this easy method to do Online KYC for Credit Card in SBI Bank and it will also be beneficial for you, thanks for reading the article.