How to Check Balance by Account Number – You will get complete information about how to check balance by account number here. We open accounts in different banks according to our need and convenience. Today all banks have started providing ATM card, credit card and online banking facility. One of these facilities is an important facility to know your bank balance. Now you can easily check your account balance by account number.
Almost all the banks have made available the easy facility of checking the bank balance to their customers. Still, most of the account holders still face trouble in checking their account money. So here we are telling step by step in a very simple way how to check balance by account number? So let’s start.
How to Check Bank Balance Online by Account Number?
- Bank balance, mini statement can be checked by account number.
- Account holders whose mobile number is registered with Core Banking Service can avail this facility.
- To check balance from account number, account holders need to SMS the last 4 digits of the account number.
- Balance information will be available after the last 4 digits of the account number sent by the account holder is verified from the bank records.
- Open SMS box to check balance by account number.
- Then type BAL last 4 digit of account number.
- Like if account number is 17610400000811 then type BAL 0811
- Now send it to 8422009988.
- After the account number is verified, the bank balance information will be received through SMS.
- For mini statement type MINI last 4 digit of account number and send it to 8422009988.
- This facility to check bank balance by account number is for Bank of Baroda account holders.
It is very easy to check bank balance by account number. Account holder of any bank can check their bank balance very easily. Now you can know your account balance by just giving a missed call. Here in the table we have given the bank name and missed call number to check balance. You find the name of your bank in this table and give a missed call to the mobile number given against it. You will get the information about your account balance through the message as soon as the missed call is done.
Note: Never give your personal information like account number, ATM or debit card number, expiry date, CVV number etc. on phone calls.
|Name of Bank
|Missed Call Number
|Andhra Bank (यूनियन बैंक ऑफ इंडिया में विलय)
|Allahabad Bank (इंडियन बैंक में विलय)
|Bank of Baroda
|Bharatiya Mahila Bank (SBI बैंक में विलय)
|Kotak Mahindra Bank
|Syndicate Bank (कैनरा बैंक में विलय)
|Punjab National Bank
|Bank of India
|State Bank of India
|Union Bank of India
|Vijaya Bank (बैंक ऑफ बड़ौदा में विलय)
|Karur Vysya Bank
|Indian Overseas Bank
|South Indian Bank
|Corporation Bank (यूनियन बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया में विलय)
|Punjab Sindh Bank
|State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) (SBI में विलय)
|State Bank of Patiala (SBI में विलय)
|State Bank of Travancore (SBI में विलय)
|State Bank of Mysore (SBI में विलय)
|State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBI में विलय)
|United Bank of India (पीएनबी में विलय)
|Catholic Syrian Bank
|Kerala Gramin Bank
|Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
|IDFC First Bank
|Bank of Maharashtra
|Oriental Bank of Commerce (पीएनबी में विलय)
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank
|The City Union Bank
|Indian Post Payment Bank (IPPB)
|AU Small Finance Bank
|Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
|Odisha Gramya Bank
|Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
|Karnataka Gramin Bank
|AP Mahesh Bank
|Veraval Mercantile Cooperative Bank
|Shri Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd. Halol
To check balance by account number, first of all open the SMS box in your mobile. After this, type BAL last 4 digits of the account number in the message box. Then send it to the number 8422009988. You will get a message once your account number details are verified with the bank records. Your bank balance information will be there in this message.
The complete information about how to check balance by account number is explained here step by step in a very simple way. Now any account holder will be able to check his bank balance without any hassle. If you face any problem in checking your balance, then you can tell us in the comment box below. We will reply to you very soon.
The information of how to know bank balance by account number is very useful for all account holders. That’s why share this information with them in the WhatsApp group. On this website, we provide complete information about simple and secure banking. If you want to get new information like this first of all, then search in Google search box – biharigyan.com Thank you!
How to Check Balance by Account Number?, How to Check Balance by Account Number?, How to Check Balance by Account Number?
- SBI Bank Passbook PDF Download 2023
- Airtel Customer Care Number for All 28 States
- SIR Full Form in English | Meaning & Definition0
- किसी भी Number का Call Details, History कैसे निकाले – 2023
- Download Covid Vaccination Certificate by Mobile Number 2023
- मोबाइल से रेलवे टिकट कैस बुक करे | Train Ticket Booking Kaise Kare
- Online Jamin Rasid Kaise Kate | Bihar Bhumi Lagan, Bhumi Lagan Bihar
- ऑनलाइन जमाबंदी नकल कैसे निकाले 2023? Bihar Bhumi Lagan, Bhumi Lagan Bihar
- Sahara Refund Portal: Step-by-step guide for Sahara group depositors to claim refund
Frequently Asked Questions
How to check balance by account number?
To check balance from account number, open SMS box in mobile. Then type BAL last 4 digit of account number. Now send it to 8422009988. After the account number is verified, you will get the bank balance information through the message.
How to know bank balance by SMS from account number?
To know the bank balance through SMS from the account number, you have to send the message from your registered mobile number. For this, type BAL the last 4 digits of the account number in the message box and send it to 8422009988. Then you will know the balance through SMS.
Mobile number is not registered with the bank, what to do?
To check bank balance by account number, your mobile number must be linked to your bank account. Only then you will be able to check your balance. You go to your bank branch and give a written application and submit the relevant documents. After the banking process, your mobile number will be registered in the bank account.