Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2023 – Public Information Portal has been released for the general public of Rajasthan state. In which major schemes of the state, new notifications, information about government services etc. are mentioned. If you are also a resident of Rajasthan then “Jan Suchna Portal” is useful for you. Apart from the portal, a mobile app has also been released by the department. Through which common people can get information about new schemes and services of the government.
Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2023 – Overview
|Name of Portal
|Jan Suchna Portal
|Name of Articel
|Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan
|Toll Free Number
|IT and Communication Dept. (Raj.)
What is Rajasthan Public Information Portal?
Jan Soochana Portal is the official website of Rajasthan state. Which is especially useful to know information about all the government schemes and services of the state. Which was issued under Section 4 (2) of the Information Act 2005. Information about any scheme of the state can be easily obtained in the portal. It was released by the Rajasthan Government for the common people. So that people can access details of all schemes and government services through simple means.
Major schemes located in Jan Soochna Portal-
A list of total 335 schemes and services is available in Rajasthan Public Information Portal. To see the list of all the schemes, visit the official site. Below we have given a list of some major schemes.
- Aayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Beema Yojana
- Department of Agriculture
- E Mitra
- Sindhu Darshan Pilgrimage Scheme
- MGNREGA Worker
- Animal Husbandry
- Mid Day Meal
- Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dawa & Testing Yojana
- Palanhar Yojana
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Rajasthan Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme
- Department Scheme
Note: When a new scheme is launched in the state, it is added to the public information portal. So that common people can also get information about it.
View the Name of the Beneficiaries of the Scheme
- First of all open this link of the official site- https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/Home/HomePage
- And click on the scheme name of the scheme you want to see.
- Then, select the area between urban or rural.
- Select the “District” and “Panchayat Samiti” of the beneficiary.
- Select Gram Panchayat and click on “Search”.
- Then, you can see the district, block, gram panchayat, village name, number of beneficiaries etc.
- To see the name of the beneficiary of the village, click on the button written “More information”.
- In this way you will be able to see the names of all the beneficiaries of the village.
Check the eligibility rules of the scheme?
- First of all, open the ‘Eligibility of Schemes’ link of Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan portal.
- Then, select “Department Name” and “Scheme Name”.
- After selecting, you can see the details of eligibility rules, required documents and where to apply.
Register for complaint?
If you have any complaint related to Rajasthan Janseva Portal then you can lodge a complaint for it. How to register for complaint:
- First of all open this link of the official site- https://sampark.rajasthan.gov.in/RajSamWelcome.aspx
- Then, click on “Register Grievance”.
- Enter your mobile number and click on Send OTP Verify.
- Then, OTP will come in the mobile, enter it and verify.
- Fill the name of the complainant and details of the complaint.
- Upload the documents.
- If you need help in registering complaint then select “Yes” otherwise select “No”.
- Now, click on “Submit”.
Complaint status check
- First of all open this page of the official site- https://sampark.rajasthan.gov.in/Admin/Grievance_Status.aspx
- Then, select ‘Grievance ID’ or ‘Mobile Number’.
- If mobile number is selected, then enter the registered mobile number and click on “Send OTP to Verify”.
- After this OTP will come in the entered mobile number. Enter it and verify the OTP.
- Then, fill the Captcha code and click on “View”.
What are the benefits of Public Information Portal?
The objective of the Public Information Portal is to provide facilities to the general public. The portal provides benefits to the common people at one place such as – (a) Providing information and facilities in minimum clicks, (b) Information available in public departments, corporations, authorities etc., (c) Providing unbiased information to the common people, (d) Including providing information about all the schemes implemented in the Panchayat/Ward etc.
Check Scheme Penetration Details-
Step-1: First, open this link of Jan Soochna Portal- |Click Here|
Step-2: After this select the name of department and schemes.
Step-3: Now, you can see the district wise list. If you want to print it then click on the print symbol.
How to submit feedback?
If you want to share your feedback related to the Public Information Portal issued by the department, then you can send it to the department through online medium. Follow the steps given below.
- First of all go to this page of Jan Soochna Portal site- https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/CMS/FeedBack
- Enter your name, email ID, mobile number and select the service name.
- After this you have to write your feedback message.
- Now fill the captcha answer and click on ‘Submit’.
Check Suggestion Status Online
- First of all you have to open the Suggestion page of the official portal.
- Then, two options will appear – Suggestion ID and Email ID. Choose one of these and enter the ID number.
- After this the captcha code has to be filled and click on the “View” button.
Contact details of Public Information Department
- Toll Free Number: 18001806127
- Nodal Officer: R.K Sharma, Additional Director Department of IT & Communication, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
some Important Links
- SBI Bank Passbook PDF Download 2023
- Paymanager Salary Slip, paymanagerddo.rajasthan.gov.in login
- Download Covid Vaccination Certificate by Mobile Number 2023
FAQs for Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2023
Q. What information can be obtained from Public Information Portal Rajasthan?
From Jan Soochna Portal you can get information about almost all government schemes and services of the state.
Q. Is SSO ID required to get information from Jansuchna Portal?
No, SSO ID is not required to get information from Jansuchna Portal.
Q. How to get information from Public Information Portal?
You can get information by selecting the scheme option on the Public Information Portal. Apart from this, you can know through E-Mitra Plus Machine and Jan Soochana Mobile App.
Q. For whom is Jan Suchna Portal more useful?
Public Information Portal has been created only for the people of Rajasthan state. Through which you can get information about all the government schemes and online services of the state.
Q. Information of how many departments is available in the Public Information Portal?
Important information of about 72 departments is available in the portal. Which can be viewed through online medium.
Q. What should a user do if his problem is not resolved through the helpline number?
In such a situation, you will be able to solve your problem by going to the office of the concerned department.
Q. Are the details of nodal officers available in the Jan Soochna Portal?
Yes, the name and email address of the nodal officers have been made available in the official portal. So that needy users do not have to search elsewhere.
Q. Are other states also included among the more than 175 schemes and services on the portal?
No, all the schemes and services of Rajasthan state only have been listed on the portal.
Q. Is information about dearness relief camp available in the portal?
With the help of the site, information about inflation relief camp can be obtained by submitting the Aadhaar number.